Fright Night Costume Contest
The Riverstar Casino
- The Riverstar Casino is a governmental enterprise of the Chickasaw Nation, (“Nation”) a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. The Riverstar Casino is giving away up to $2,000 in cash and Bonus Play for the “Fright Night Costume Contest” promotion.
- Patrons must be 18 years of age or older with a valid photo I.D and must be a The Riverstar Casino Players Club card member, with complete and accurate account information to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during the promotional activity; employees of The Riverstar Casino; employee of the Nation prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Nation’s policies, regulations, or laws; anyone who has been barred from any of the Nation’s gaming facilities; or any promotional sponsors.
- On Saturday, October 31, 2020 all Patrons who wear a costume to the casino will be eligible to register at the Players Club and participate in the “Fright Night Costume Contest”. Registration will take place from 7:00 pm until 10:30 pm. A Players Club representative will take their photo and post it to The Riverstar Casino’s Facebook page. Votes will be decided by “likes” on each picture. At approximately 11:00 pm, three (3) winners will be chosen as the best costume and will receive prizes as follows:
- 1st Place $500 Cash and $500 Bonus Play.
- 2nd Place $300 Cash and $300 Bonus Play.
- 3rd Place $200 Cash and $200 Bonus Play.
- Patrons are not allowed to wear a mask or facial covering while participating in the “Fright Night Costume Contest” except while being photographed. Weapons of any kind, real or replica are not permitted. All costumes deemed inappropriate by casino management will be disqualified from the promotion.
- Patrons must be present to win. Winner(s) will be announced and have three (3) minutes to respond. However, if the announced winner does not respond within the allotted time the person with the next highest votes will win.
- The Riverstar Casino’s management will be the sole determinant of each winner.
- Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive a W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form, when applicable provided by the Chickasaw Nation.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Nation to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice. Winner must agree to sign a publicity release form before prize will be released.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by Nation in a manner deemed by Nation to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all Patrons. In addition, Nation reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any dispute resulting from game play, Patrons may file a Prize Claim with the Chickasaw Nation, Office of the Gaming Commissioner.
- Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and a forfeiture of any prizes.
- Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each Patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nation, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this.