Book Now

Check In - Check Out

Receive the latest news and exclusive offers

You may unsubscribe from these communications at any time. For more information on how to unsubscribe, our privacy practices, and how we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, please review our Privacy Policy.

By clicking submit, you consent to allow The Riverstar Casino to store and process the personal information submitted to provide you the content requested.

Tax Document Requests

Let us help you gather your tax documents.

As tax season approaches, there are two types of information frequently requested by our casino patrons. Listed below are the two services we offer to quickly and easily provide you with the documentation you are after.


Replacement W-2G Request

A W-2G is a tax form issued for reportable jackpot winnings at the time of the win during the processing of paperwork. If you have misplaced one or more W-2Gs, use the link below to securely enter your information and we will deliver a replacement to you within three to five business days.

Request W2-G Form

Win/Loss Statement Request

Need us to provide a downloadable statement showing your net annual win/loss? That’s one of the perks of using your Players Club card. Use the link below to request a copy of your statement by securely entering your Players Club card number, 4-digit PIN, and zip code.

Request Win/Loss Statement


No. Anyone awarded a reportable jackpot, regardless of whether or not they are playing with a card, will receive a W-2G.

A reportable jackpot is winnings over a certain amount from a single bet. If you hit a reportable jackpot on an electronic game, your machine will lock up and an attendant will be called to verify the jackpot and complete tax paperwork. If you hit a jackpot on a card game, off-track betting, or bingo, you will be notified by a member of staff, who will assist you with the paperwork. Your W-2G will be issued at that time.

Your annual win/loss is calculated by subtracting your total annual Coin-In (“Dollars In”) from the amount you won (“Dollars Out”) for the year, not including jackpots that require tax filing (W-2G).

Yes. Only play that occurs on a properly inserted Players Club card will be included in the calculation of win/loss for the associated account.

To ensure that all of your play is captured, be sure to play with your Players Club card and check that it is properly inserted at all times.

“Coin-In” is the total amount you bet per spin at an electronic game. Every time you push the “BET” button, the amount bet gets added to your total coin-in for the day.

“Dollars Out” is the total amount won per spin at an electronic game. When the game pays out as a result of a bet, that amount gets added to your total win for the day.